The next TSSA - DWG meeting will be our 2019 Mini Conference. This will take place on Saturday 08th of June 2019. This meeting will commence at 11:00, and is expected to end by 13:45pm on the same day.
The Venue for this important meeting will be as follows:
1 William Street,
The Venue for this meeting is fully accessible
Tea / Coffee, will be provided from 10:30am.
• PAM DUNCAN- GLANCY an equalities and human rights campaigner and Labour's candidate for Glasgow North
• PAUL SCHOLEY is a Senior Partner at Morrish Solicitors LLP
• SARAH JANE MCDONOUGH Labour councillor and TSSA activist.
• NAIOMI FEARON Socialist Educational Association deputy general secretary,
• MARGARET HICKISH MBE. Access & Inclusion Manager HR
For further information regarding this meeting or if you wish to attend, please contact our secretary at the following E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about the Venue or Directions please click here or click on the “Venue” tab at the top of this page.